How To Create A Facebook Page
Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and public figures to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, Pages can be customized with stories, events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in News Feed.
How to create a Page
Step 1: Sign up
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
- Click to choose a Page type.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click Create Page.
Step 2: Add pictures
- Upload profile image (you can use your logo)
- Upload your cover image
Step 3: Create your username
- Your username, also called your vanity URL, is how you tell people where to find you on Facebook.
- Your username can be up to 50 characters long
- Click Create Page @Username in the left menu to set up your vanity URL
- Click Create Username when you’re done. A box will pop up showing you the links people can use to connect with your business on Facebook and Messenger.
Step 4: Add your details
While you might be tempted to leave the details for later, it’s important to fill out all of the fields in your Facebook Page’s About section right from the start.
- To start filling out your business details, click Edit Page Info in the top menu.
- From this screen you can share all the important information about your town, organisation or business.
Step 5: Create your first post
Before you start inviting people to like the Facebook Page, you should post some valuable content.
Step 6: Publish your page and invite an audience
Now that your Facebook page represents a robust online presence that will make potential profiles feel comfortable interacting with you. It’s time to hit that big green Publish Page button in the left-hand menu.
- Start by inviting your existing Facebook friends to like your page.
- Use your other channels, like your website and Twitter, to promote it.
- Add “follow us” logos on your promotional materials and email signature.
- If you’re comfortable doing so, you can ask your customers to review you on Facebook, too
Note: Anyone can create a Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
The best emoji picker will help you add small coloured character images to your text.