How to research the stakeholders in your community
< All Topics
Understanding the stakeholders in your community is a very important aspect of the planning and management process.
- Identify what Stakeholders Assets you have in your area
- As appropriate, investigate how existing stakeholders assets could be better maintained/ improved
- Identify what Stakeholders Clubs/groups you have in your area
- Identify what Stakeholders Public Services you have in your area
- Add the compiled list/register onto an excel sheet for review
- As appropriate, investigate how existing stakeholders could better help the community
- Invite a few locals to review and update this register
- Identify what new stakeholders would benefit the community
- Annually undertake an exercise whereby local members in unison can review and update the register
In this video, we point towards some useful online resources to identify some of these local stakeholders.
Last Updated On
Table of Contents